Sunday, October 18, 2009

Get Paid to Take Dumps...

I am writing a book (probably not) about how you too can get paid for going number 2. It's an amazing concept. I'll run down the basics and you can go from there. It's simple, and easy to follow.
Step one: Hold it, until you get to work!
two: Wait till you get into work, give it a bit.
three: take a short pottie break (I'd say 20 min is okay)
four: relax, take your time, read, do a crossword puzzle, twitter on your phone, etc
five: Finish up, no one can say anything to you.
six: repeat at least once a day.

At the end of the day, if you're hourly and say make 12 dollars and hour (I know that's not too much) You've spent 40 min in the bathroom, that's $8.00 for your dumps. Take that, corporate world.

My personal success story ranges from dumps in the Army, Security, Substitute teaching, and Labor. You too can be wildly successful!

No comments: