Saturday, September 12, 2009

This movie haunts my dreams, And I haven't seen it.





The Movie the Human Centipede is killing my dreams and haunting my waking life.

It's about a mad scientist (doctor) who used to be a world renowned Siamese twin surgeon. He took his job a bit far, creating a three dog. The surgeon's view of humanity is a bit twisted. It's his dream to create a human centipede, by attaching people together.

He accomplishes this by attaching three kidnapped victims together, mouth to ass. The pictures, as you will see aren't graphic, but they definitely leave nothing to the imagination. The guy cuts tendons at the knees, removes teeth, and fuses mouths to asses.

The movie is supposedly the first in a planned trilogy. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I now cannot get an erection without looking at these pictures. Oh my! Kidding. It's fucked up though.

No comments: