Friday, August 7, 2009

Fat Chicks In Party Hats...

This is one of the other classic websites that got me through college, while dementing my head permanently. It features 39 pages consisting of multitudinous pictures of fat, mentally retarded, and rednecks (sometimes a combination of all three).

Along with the pictures, there's commentary. And by commentary, I mean 5th grade level sentences probably written by a foreigner (read Long Island). It's insanely immature. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I once did. I am now fat. Therefore, this site is kryptonite to me.

This person obviously had way too much time on their hands, and a hatred for anything not normally proportioned/mentally stable. I would venture to guess it's something deep seated (spelling?) and pathological. The bonus is, the site's still running. However, I don't think it's been updated for years. Maybe a fan hijacked it to preserve its history.

Here's my favorite picture. A cop...and his unique problem:

"This is oficer meatbeef. my butter maker is broke. i need back up very fast."

No comments: