Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fake political letters from minorities, and old people...I can write them too.

Dear Senator Dodd,

I just got done eating my collard greens Senator Dodd, and began wheeling myself around on my walker. Something struck me. It was the fact that our energy's clean enough. I can walk on my feeble feet down to the store and buy some coal. Coals already clean, it doesn't need anymore stuff.

In the 80 plus years I've been on this great earth, I've noticed how everything's changed. The party of Lincoln has become a pulsating pot of shit. It represses minorities such as myself. But they have some points, I don't want death panels deciding to take away my iron lung. (I have two and their nuclear powered)

Also us minorities (and I speak for everyone) and old folks hate all this talk about health care reform, clean energy. I want you to fix that. Oh, and you're a crook. Minorities will no longer vote for you.

Signed,
Edna
Founder, ELDERY BLACK PEOPLES AGAINST ANY REFORM

No comments: